Thursday, November 20, 2008

A beautiful day...

It's a beautiful day today... and we actually went to play outside! If you've talked to me lately, you'd know that most of my days have been spent inside my house (with a trip to Target here & there). I just haven't been able to get the kids' schedules coordinated enough to do a whole lot. Such as: if Wilson is awake/fed/dressed/clean diaper/napped/etc. THEN it's probably time for Isabella to do all of the above. And then by the time I'm finished getting her ready, it's time for Wilson to get a clean diaper and nap or eat or whatever! WHEW- I'm tired just thinking about it all!
But anyway, today after we ate left-over spaghetti for lunch, we bundled up Isabella in fleece and put her in the Snugli and headed outside to play. First things first, Wilson walked up & down the driveway before he headed to the back yard. He thought about swinging, but decided that blowing bubbles would be much more fun. And when I say he was "blowing" bubbles, what I really mean was that he was "eating" bubbles. That's just how he rolls...






It was gorgeous outside, and after 45 minutes I literally had to drag Wilson inside. He wasn't too happy about that. But, then he discovered a new toy. Not meant for him... but he loves Isabella's activity mat. And she does too! She just laid there looking at all the colors and toys hanging from it. She was content there for all of 15 minutes!

Aren't they a sweet pair? Man, I'm a lucky mommy!!

3 comments:

The Meguiar Family said...

Ummm, you copied me. I posted my blog at 1:43, and then you posted your's at 1:44. What a loser.

The Meguiar Family said...

Oh, and that's the hat I got Wilson from The Children's Place....it was only like $0.72 or something like that. I'm so generous!!!

The Mullen Fam said...

And it's the cutest hat he has! And he actually keeps it on!