
I went back to work and Micheal has been home with the kids on those days and working on the days I'm off. Throw in there a few colds, a bad upper respiratory infection, a stomach bug, an ear infection, another stomach bug, and a few random fevers and we're having fun! Welcome cold & flu season! But really, we're doing quite well!
We enjoyed the snow and Wilson discovered that he loves his snow boots!

Pictures with Santa were a disaster :( I knew Wilson would hate it, but thought the picture of him crying in Santa's lap would at least be cute... it wasn't. So we now have 4 days to attempt another visit to Santa. We'll see if I have the courage to try it again.
Christmas shopping has been very difficult with a 19 month old & a 2 month old in tow. So we're pretty much keeping Christmas gifts pretty simple this year! Hope you all like fruitcake :)
Sweet Isabella is really growing fast. She's becoming so interactive these days! She sleeps decently at night (I'd like to say she sleeps really well, but I still have to get up a time or two). Thank goodness Wilson sleeps for 12 hours straight or I'd really be cranky!
Wilson loves his "baby doll" so much! He's really helpful getting wipes and diapers for her & putting her empty bottles in the sink. He is talking SO much now and really starting to put words together into sentences. My favorite is when he brings me an empty sippy cup and says "Mommy, juice pleeeese!"
2 comments:
I think I see 2 of Audrey's old outfits in these pictures! Go Isabella! I'm glad they're coming in handy.
Wilson's eyes really pop in the hat photo of him, gorgeous! I love the little boot photo too.
Post a Comment