Sunday, January 18, 2009

The newest arrival!

Well, Isabella's not the baby anymore! Brigid & Matt welcomed Matthew Brady Meguiar yesterday morning! He's a little cutie! And I know his big sister Audrey will be so excited to have a baby at her house now! She LOVES babies and is always so sweet to Isabella. I'm sure she will give lots of attention to Brady when he arrives home tomorrow!

Congrats to Brigid & Matt!

here are a couple of pictures of sweet Brady...




And here is sleeping beauty (I know, I know, she shouldn't be napping on her belly. But she was just having a little "tummy time")



And Wilson's been busy playing... this weekend I made a "playhouse" out of a big box we had laying in the garage. I definitely felt like Mom as I was cutting windows and a door to the cardboard "playhouse"... it was totally something she would have done when we were kids! Let's just say she was "creative." At any rate, Wilson thinks it is the coolest thing ever!


I really wanted to catch a few cute black & white pictures of Isabella. But, Wilson didn't really like that plan. He jumped up there and posed with her and said "smile" so I really only got one decent picture of Isabella by herself. All the rest are of Wilson and his "babydoll." He really is sweet, isn't he?


Wow, they do look alike... don't they? Thank goodness she has the same gorgeous eyes as Wilson! I'd like to claim that they got those baby blues from me... but it's quite obvious that they inherited Daddy's eyes. Maybe they'll have my brains... haha!

1 comment:

The Meguiar Family said...

We're so excited about our little Brady! I need to get my pictures put up!