Friday, March 6, 2009

Elmo's World

Wilson has never been interested in watching tv or videos... until now... he has become quite obsessed with Elmo. We, or I guess I could say "I" made the mistake of buying an Elmo DVD a couple of weeks ago. Wilson wants nothing more than to watch that thing all day, every day. I've made a limit of only allowing it ONCE a day. BUT, it can be a lifesaver... and a babysitter... so some days he gets to watch it more than once... those are the days I actually get to shower before noon (or at all!) This particular day Wilson was watching Elmo on our laptop sitting on our bed. I was playing with Isabella (giving her some "tummy time"). Wilson turned the laptop toward her and laid down on his tummy right next to her so she could watch Elmo with him. It was so sweet! He really wants to play with her & share his stuff.




This was just a sweet picture of Isabella. Her cheeks are so plump and kissable! And her eyes are dreamy blue, just like Wilson's... lucky little girl!


Yesterday we decided that Murphy desperately needed a haircut and bath... so off to Petsmart we went to drop him off for some pampering! Wilson and Murphy are BFF... and they play together constantly. Well, Wilson did NOT like the fact that someone else took Murphy and walked away with him. Wilson cried, and cried, and cried. His little face looked like someone had really hurt his feelings... he was SO sad and had the biggest crocodile tears ever! He kept crying "Want Murphy... Come back Murphy! Mommy, want Murphy come back!" ALL the way to the car, and ALL the way home. For the rest of the day he kept asking me "Mommy, where'd Murphy go?" with the sweetest, concerned expression on his little face.
Today Wilson & Murphy are inseparable! I think he's scared we're gonna send Murphy away again :(


Here's a sweet picture of daddy reading an Elmo book at bedtime... what sweet times!

3 comments:

The Meguiar Family said...

who is that dog, and what have you done with Murhpy?!

Stephanie said...

I love this post. I love the pic of the kids watching elmo and the Murphy story. Sweet./

100 Percent Cottam said...

aw, fun celena! i didn't know you had a blog! so happy to have found it, so now i can keep up with those cutie pies of yours! :)