Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oreo's on the beach...


Seriously... what could be better than Oreo's on the beach? This was one of Wilson's favorite things about going to visit Grandma Greta in Florida last week. Actually, she may have a new name... he's saying "Nannie" quite a bit this week. Maybe he just doesn't want to call her Grandma... I guess it's his decision to make!

Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures on the airplane, but I will say Wilson was excellent during the flights. He even figured out that it's cool to look out the windows of the plane. He didn't scream or cry... but he did manage to have a huge, stinky poop. And I wasn't about to attempt changing him in the airplane bathroom. I could hardly get my preggo belly in & out of there safely by myself! So we got to suffer the stink until we landed. Thank goodness for short flight times!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Wilson is so cute. Are you gettting so excited about your new little one?