Monday, September 1, 2008

Looking back...

So there's officially 7 weeks left until our sweet little girl arrives. I'm a little nervous due to the fact that Wilson is just slightly attached to me (like he wants "Momma" all the time.) Not to say he doesn't love his Daddy, too... because he certainly loves his Daddy. He just REALLY loves his Mommy! It'll be interesting to see what happens once Mommy & Daddy have a little baby around!! I'm suspecting lots of jealousy.
Anyhow, I was just sitting here this morning (while Wilson & Micheal are BOTH still asleep) thinking about how precious those first few days of Wilson's life were. Really those first couple of weeks. I just remember looking at him in amazement every single second. I just could not believe that my child, who has been in my belly for 9 months, was finally here. And perfect! It's truly a miracle of God. I always knew that... but not like I know it now.
I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures of Wilson as a newborn... to get me "in the mood" for Isabella's arrival. So here's a "Look back" at Wilson...



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

he may just surprise you and be your little helper...and not be jealous at all.