And our sweet babydoll will be turning 7 months old next week too! I teared up the other day when I realized that in 5 months we're going to be celebrating her first birthday. Seriously, where is the time going? But, again, every day she is more beautiful and more fun & interactive. I can't wait for her to be walking around and really able to play with Wilson... but at the same time, NO---- I don't want her to grow up. EVER!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Not an easy task
All I wanted was a family picture. Apparently not gonna happen anytime soon. Since Isabella was born I think we've managed to get ONE family picture. At any given moment, someone is not cooperating. Maybe in a few years we'll get one. This is the best we can do for now. Maybe I could photoshop Isabella's face in there somewhere?
Oh, and that little boy is about to turn TWO years old! I can hardly believe it. It's so bittersweet watching him grow up. Each phase he enters is so fun and seems like the best time ever... but I also miss the baby boy! He's so smart and independent and inquisitive... he definitely keeps us on our toes!
And our sweet babydoll will be turning 7 months old next week too! I teared up the other day when I realized that in 5 months we're going to be celebrating her first birthday. Seriously, where is the time going? But, again, every day she is more beautiful and more fun & interactive. I can't wait for her to be walking around and really able to play with Wilson... but at the same time, NO---- I don't want her to grow up. EVER!

And our sweet babydoll will be turning 7 months old next week too! I teared up the other day when I realized that in 5 months we're going to be celebrating her first birthday. Seriously, where is the time going? But, again, every day she is more beautiful and more fun & interactive. I can't wait for her to be walking around and really able to play with Wilson... but at the same time, NO---- I don't want her to grow up. EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your blog!
Post a Comment