Thursday, October 16, 2008

A day in the life...

So I'm sitting here at the hospital in a quiet room with Micheal sleeping (ok, so it's not totally quiet cause he snores) and Isabella is being a sweet little baby laying awake in the basinette. She is just gorgeous and has been such a well-behaved little girl so far! We really are blessed!

It's been a super busy couple of days... lots of learning, adjustment, and visitors. We're so glad we have such wonderful family and friends that take care of us and make sure we have everything we need. For example, Micheal really needed a burger from Five Guys Burgers and good ole Valerie pulled through to save the day! And, just as I was almost tempted to eat the "lunch" the hospital provides, my wonderful sister Jenny came on in and ordered Jimmy John's sandwiches for us... whew! Thank goodness I didn't have to eat that hospital food!! And, we ended up with TWO boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts (right outta Micheal's dreams).

All kidding aside... we are so thankful for everything and everyone. Here are a few pictures of Isabella on her first full day... and what a busy day it was!


Our little sweetie



with Aunt Jenny, our personal delivery nurse!



napping with Daddy


hanging out with Logan, her BFF



Wilson was finally brave enough to peek through and look at her.
So sweet! And he finally gave her a big, wet, slobbery kiss on the nose!

2 comments:

Brandi Pitts said...

she is too cute. I can't wait to get my camera on her! Glad to hear everything went well. See you soon.

COTTON MOMMA said...

I love the picture of Isabella and her BFF too sweet! Glad you are being treated FABULOUSLY!