Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's all about the boy...

I decided to make a post just about Wilson... Since he's been such a trooper the past 2 weeks! He's handled all these changes so well, and enjoys being our little helper. He has grown up so much and is doing lots of new things & saying TONS of new words! What a big boy! This is just a snip-it of what he's been up to lately...

Daddy got a new Star Wars helmet, and they had to try it out! Wilson loved it... and now the helmet resides on the top of Wilson's bookshelf. I think Micheal wants people to think it's Wilson's... but, NO, it's Micheal's.



Wilson just being his cute little self. He likes to say "CHEESE!" when he sees the camera. So cute, but creates funny facial expressions like this:



He was throwing a fit, and it was actually sort of cute. So I grabbed the camera. And, well, he decided to stop and model for me. So here he is... the new Old Navy toddler model:



And here's his disappearing act:





And this is what happens when I leave him in a room by himself for about 15 seconds. Keep in mind, he was in a totally baby/toddler-proof nursery... go figure!

2 comments:

COTTON MOMMA said...

His pose after his tantrum is too cute, that's funny! Hope his boo boo is feeling better.

The Meguiar Family said...

So what exactly does Micheal do with those helmets?