WELCOME, Isabella!!! You'll have lots of little boys to play with, and one sweet little girl cousin to do girly things with one day!
congrats!!! I think she looks like Wilson.
congratulations! I'm always amazed when people have one boy and then next time..........a GIRL!!! I guess it's my history (boy,boy,boy). Have fun with all the bows and dresses! She is beautiful!
Congratulations Celena and Micheal! She is beautiful. Wilson will be a great big brother. We can't wait to meet her!Love,Leslie, Todd, Jacob, Lillie and Lauren
Congratulations! So precious. Can't wait to meet her.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WELCOME, Isabella!!! You'll have lots of little boys to play with, and one sweet little girl cousin to do girly things with one day!
congrats!!! I think she looks like Wilson.
congratulations! I'm always amazed when people have one boy and then next time..........a GIRL!!! I guess it's my history (boy,boy,boy). Have fun with all the bows and dresses! She is beautiful!
Congratulations Celena and Micheal! She is beautiful. Wilson will be a great big brother. We can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Leslie, Todd, Jacob, Lillie and Lauren
Congratulations! So precious. Can't wait to meet her.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment